Workers compensation claims
Medical record summarization and organization services are indispensable for litigations or insurance claims involving job-related medical conditions, injuries, and similar issues.
Medical malpractice cases
Organization, retrieval, and summarization of relevant medical records also play a key role in medical malpractice cases involving deviation from medical care standards or medical negligence of providers during care delivery to patients.
The Numina MedLegal medical summarization process
- Identifying and marking relevant treatment and symptoms
- Generating footnotes defining rarely used medical terms
- Flagging missing bills and records
- Creating charts and timelines for highlighting treatment from relevant care periods
Building and analyzing the case dossier
- Digitizing and scanning paper-based records and images, and collating these into a complete case dossier
- Categorizing and analyzing each piece of available information received from such dossiers, and assigning appropriate attributes for integration into comprehensive reports